Saturday 11 April 2009

Shop Online At Last!


Well it's been a while since I last updated this blog as I've been busy photographing all my stock of lampshades. I've finally got my shop up and running. My lovely other half has updated my website at long last and if I can get myself sorted I should be ready to launch my Etsy Shop too!
I've kind of done everything back to front.....printing fabric, making samples etc. and getting very excited about all the new stuff I want to do before sorting out my lighting range which has been my mainstay for the last ever so many years. I can't believe I haven't sorted this out a long time ago. Having a baby and 'The French Project', might have something to do with it so I'm not going to be too hard on myself. Three years down the line there is light at the end of the tunnel!
So here are a few pics from the shop



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new shop! It's simple and lovely....like your work! i really really love your 'ABC's' and 'shapes and things'! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin