Sunday 25 October 2009

Wakey Wakey!

I love the idea of Pip from Meet me at Mike's My place and yours idea, so I've decided to join in.
This weeks theme is Bedside by Pottymouthmama . I'm not sure what a meme is, so if anyone can enlighten me, I'd be grateful!
Reluctant to show you exactly how it normally is, I did do a bit of tidying up. Well we had friends coming over, so it had to be done anyway. Not that I was intending to wheel them into my bedroom, but it was a good excuse to tidy up. It's not a great photo, but I did like the light coming in from the window.
The pictures are meant to be on walls, I just haven't got round to putting them back up yet after we did some painting.
I did leave my cup from my morning tea there as it's one of my favourites. I got a set of 4 from After Noah a few years back.
An Ella Doran coaster, again from way back and a newish cute quilty one from Lucie Summers.
My trusty ripple lampshade is hiding the wireless, stuck to the wall with cellotape, from our tinpot clock radio. Sat on a lovely wooden box of my mum's.
The tins and old cigar box underneath are full of bits and bots which I haven't opened in ages and ages.
The Welsh blanket I bought off Ebay and is so warm, now it's starting to get a bit chilly.
Oh and the little woodcut on the wall I think I got from Shelf, either that or it was a present.
We adopted the wall colour from previous owners and it's all a bit of a jumble of hues in this space, but I guess that's quite normal in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin