Saturday 12 December 2009

Christmas Markets at Abney Hall / Part One (and Two!)


Well that's the first one done and dusted.  It was a great show with some really good stalls, friendly people and some super shoppers!  Christmas is looming so sales were definitely up.  I'd struggled with getting anything done last week in terms of new makes, so my decision to lug a few lamps and shades down there and have a mini sale of some old stock paid off.  I also had, hot off the press, some new tube lights that I'd had made up.  I was really pleased with them, got some good feedback and sold a couple too.  So all in all a very good day.


They'll be more to come next Saturday, so anyone in the area fancy some bargain lamps, which make fab Christmas presents @£35, then please come and find me here!

Just to add to this, the following week went really well too, but Christmas things kind of took over and my blog has fallen by the wayside!  Back in the New Year......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin