Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Markets at Abney Hall

I will be just down the road, here for the next two Saturdays, having a little sale of my stuff!

These little chaps will be up for grabs as I'm clearing out some stock I've had them hanging around for a while and since I don't have a lot of time to make new stuff, I thought it might be a good idea to make some space for the New Year.
Normally RRP is £62 but they'll be on sale for just £35!!!! Depending on how that goes, I'll be adding a few more.
So if you have any friends or family who you can't think what to buy for Christmas, these might just be the answer!?
They aren't in any of my shops at this price, so it's for the local shoppers at the moment, but there's always the January sales so, watch this space......
I'll also have some ABC cushions, purses, mini bags, whatever I can cram into the car really.  Having said that, I crashed my lovely red polo the other day so unless I can get it fixed, I'm not sure about the transport part!

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas Market looks like it will be great, apart from yourself (I am planning a white lampshade with wooden base as soon as our builders are done and I have an excuse to buy new things!), there are some of my favourite designers. Just bought some kids scarves from Sara Carr and have had my eye on the corsages from A Alicia Accessories for a while. Wish I was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Sara wasn't there, as I had my eye on those scarves too! All the lamps above were sold and more so it was a great fair for decluttering...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin