Sunday 6 December 2009

It's all gone a bit quiet!

I'm fed up of seeing the old post about our open studios so this is just a quick update!
I've just been too busy to blog! Well I guess it's that time of year.
So here's just a few photos to change my page! All a bit blurry but never mind.  Hopefully get back to it soon.

Three sisters do a work shop in my studio and go camera crazy!






Advent Calender fun thanks to links and ideas from Kids Craft Weekly

which led me to this brilliant mum's blog, Filth Wizardry which is packed with some great kids stuff to make!  I found it again recently when I was looking for 'how to make a toy car wash' as Stanley seems to have a mystery obsession about them! This was the brilliant example I found here


Happy Christmas madness month to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin