Monday 1 February 2010

HR Makes and Thanks!

I've had some great buyers recently who have made some fab stuff out of my fabrics. I just wanted to give them a big cheer and thanks for supporting me!

KLT Works:

Kristin makes these gorgeous softies in lovely bright fabrics. The characters are bold and graphic, with a hint of cheekiness, perfect for kids. I've been honored with three funsters to show off my fabrics and here they are:
Ollie Owl
Valentine Dewey
...... and Gunk Gunk Slug, look at those teeth!

I absolutely love her porcelain felt pins. This picture is fab!
You can find her on Etsy, Facebook and Twitter

More lovely people to follow when I get a minute!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!!!!!!

    We made owls too! http://manualescanigo.blogspot.com/2009/10/el-buho-de-otono.html Hehehehe

    BIG HUG from Barcelona
    Fem Manuals ;-) Cristina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin