Thursday 4 February 2010

HR Makes and Thanks!


Next one up is Yokomono Studio.
I've had my eye on her shop for quite some time and couldn't resist buying this tissue box cover which I love.
Yoko picks some great fabrics to work with and her bag in bag is such a brilliant idea, so I was very chuffed when she used my pebble fabric range for her 'Independent Textile Designer' collection! She also chose Kalla design, one of my favourite screen printers on Etsy, so it's nice to be in good company!

Thanks Yoko!
Yokomono Studio on EtsyKalla Textile Design Love this Tea Cosy!

2 comments:

  1. Those bags are a great design and your print and colours work brilliantly well with the dark denim. Oooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! You're next on my list BTW so watch this space! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin