Tuesday 5 October 2010

Halloween Cometh.....

I'm not going to get away with Halloween this year as Stanley, who is just about to turn five, has been invited to a little gathering.  So today, I did some printing for the said occasion and here we have my, not quite sure about them, results.  Needless to say I did a few extra, so have popped them in my shop!  It was the worst day for photography but I had to get it all done in a day, or I would start to feel like it was all a bad idea.  Etsy becomes riddled with Halloween overkill, so I'm afraid I've jumped on the bandwagon and joined the ghoulish parade......
  
Meaoooow!

1 comment:

  1. hello! lovely catching up with you too. i'm always looking at scarpat dreamily! these bags are fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin