Tuesday 7 December 2010

Printing, making, printing, making

My last show of the year, sounds like a grand statement! I'm happy to be keeping it local, so I will be at Abney Hall in Stoke Newington Church Street this coming Saturday..  I'll be sitting next to and catching up with my good old friend Rachael Howard and there will be lots of other gorgeous sellers there too. Heart Zeena, Roddy and Ginger and Sally Nencini are top of my list. And, it's all geared towards lovely kids.  So I hope you can make it, if you've got little ones to buy for this Christmas, I'm sure there will be a wealth of wonderful stuff!  I think my boy Stanley will be a big excuse to spend all my cash.....

 Click on the image for a larger view!
I'm busy printing and making this week, so I'll have lots of stocking fillers, hopefully!
Rae and I are only there on the Saturday, so get down the market for your local fruit and veg, then pop up to us for a bit of xmas shopping. JOY!

3 comments:

  1. Wow great sellers, hope it goes really well.
    Have just booked for me and my daughters to do one of your workshops at The Make Lounge next feb. really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all - including the shopping!

    There's a giveaway over on my blog and I hope that you'll take a look. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh mother and daughter duo, that will be fun! Thanks Louise.
    Lesley I'm off to have a look at your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin