Friday 14 October 2011

Productive Play

I've had a bad cold this week, so I haven't been very focussed.  With orders to go out, I've printed the wrong things and not got as much done as I needed to.  Never the less, I some how managed to start chopping up bits of my off cuts and made Stanley a mobile for his window. It's a fun guessing game for him working out the missing shapes and things.  I'd like to do more with my other designs.

 
The blind comes from the wonderful Rude (lots of fab stuff currently at the Tate and you can find them at our Chocolate Factory studios too)

Then came a few Christmas card ideas.

Then it was on to printing Santa Sacks and a new photo shoot - this is my attempt at Christmas styling!!!

Oh and on a Christmas theme, I did a little Santa last week for my demo at The Make Lounge, I'm hoping to make something of this design - Christmas cushion perhaps?  We always had a frilly one with a Christmas tree print on it,  My mum got it out every year! Think I need to follow on the tradition......
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin