Monday 21 May 2012

Working on it....

I've not quite got the hang of Instagram.  I'm not an iPhone user (yet!) - I'm an HTC girl and I've only just been able to download it to my mobile. It's not as spontaneous as taking pictures straight from the camera on my phone so I've got to work out the best way to do it before I get bored and work out the point of it all!
Anyway - my Monday at the studio was snail like, given that I have a very stiff neck (an unfortunate recurring problem which likes to surprise me every now and then!) Never the less I managed to pack up and send a flurry of orders from my notonthehighstreet shop - thanks to all you Sunday shoppers!  I also printed some Moroccan Tile in olive for an Etsy customer order for cushions which will be made this week and I took a pic with Instagram - looks a bit blurry on the big screen!
The HR signage at the back came from my favourite little vintage shop Committee of Taste. They'd only got a handful of letters so I was lucky. The little stool (which I think might have been taller in another life) was a street find and is perfect for giving me a leg up onto my print table when I need to grab things from the shelf.
So that was my Monday - roll on the sunshine and bye bye neck pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin